Brother Printer showing offline is the most common problem facing by Brother Printer users. Here we will guide you with the all required steps to help you to fix Brother Printer showing offline issue.
How to fix Brother Printer offline?
Kindly follow below steps to fix Brother Printer offline.
- Make sure your computer and Printer both are turned ON.
- Check the connection between computer and Printer.
- To fix Brother Printer showing offline, open control panel then right click on Printer and uncheck use Printer offline.
- Once you see Printer is online check it with test Print.
If still facing same Brother Printer showing offline reinstall the Printer.
How to reinstall Brother Printer on Windows computer?
Below steps will help you with Brother Printer reinstall on Windows computer.
- Go to control panel right click on Printer and delete that.
- Now click on add Printer then select your Printer from list and press next.
- It will automatically install the drivers for your Brother Printer.
- If your Printer not in the lists then follow below steps.
- Visit solutions.brother.com/windows then enter your Printer model number and download latest and updated drivers as per your Printer model.
- Once you see drivers download completed, open the downloaded driver file and accept on license agreement.
- If your Printer connected with USB it will automatically install.
- For wireless connection select install wireless printer without USB cable.
- After few click Brother Printer setup will ask you to press WPS button.
- Go to your router press WPS button and within 2 minutes press ok button on your Printer.
- After few seconds it will show you connection successful, now check with test Print.
Hope now you all know steps to fix Brother Printer showing offline issue.
If you still have any question in your mind, feel free to contact Brother Printer customer care phone number USA.