support.brother.com/windows : +1-424-421-1806 : Brother Printer Support
support.brother.com/windows is a website from where you can get help to fix issues with Brother Printer, call brother Printer support or visit support.brother.com/windows. On this page we will help you to contact Brother Printer Support while facing issue with Brother Printer. When we talk about computer Printers, first name comes in our mind is Brother.
Brother Printer Installation without CD
For “Brother Printer Installation without CD” kindly follow below steps.
- Turn On your Printer and connect thru USB cable to computer.
- Once connection establish it will start installation process of Brother Printer without CD.
- Once installation process done, confirm with test print.
- By any chance don’t have USB cable then see below points.
- Go to solutions.brother.com/windows website for mac visit solutions.brother.com/mac.
- Enter your Printer model press next and download the latest and updated Brother Printer drivers.
- Once download finish double click on drivers file and follow the on screen instruction to done with Brother Printer installation without CD.
Hope now you all know about Brother Printer installation without CD if still have any doubt in our mind without hesitation call Brother Printer Support or directly visit support.brother.com/window.
Connect Brother Printer to WIFI
- By using Brother Printers most common issue is to connect Brother Printer to WIFI, do not worry below are easy steps which helps you.
- Turn on your Printer and use USB cable to connect it with computer.
- Download the Brother Printer driver by visiting solutions.brother.com/windows.
- Open the downloaded Brother Printer driver file and select install wireless connection with USB cable.
- After few clicks you will see the list of available wireless connection, select the required one and type WIFI password.
- Now click to proceed with the setup.
- After few minutes you will see connection successful, now unplug the USB cable and check Printer with test page.
Now you all know steps to connect Brother Printer to WIFI, make sure your computer and Printer both are connected within the same wireless connection. For any other help call Brother Printer support or visit support.brother.com/windows.