support.brother.com/mac is an official website to get support while download Brother Printer drivers for mac, on solutions.brother.com/mac you will get all the latest and updated drivers. If we discuss about computer Printer Brother is one of the top 3 companies. Brother provides best quality Printers and also best in after sales service. You can access Brother Printer Tech Support round the clock.
How to setup Brother Wireless Printer on MAC?
- Visit solutions.brother.com/mac, download your Printer model drivers as per your MAC OS.
- Double click and open download Brother Printer drivers for MAC file.
- Select on wireless network then press next.
- If you do not have USB cable no need to worry, select “setup without USB cable” and hit on next.
- In next option press allow and enter your MAC computer password to authorize the Brother Printer driver installation.
- Now you will see on screen instructions follow them on your Printer, it will setup your Printer.
- If still Printer not connected then wait on same screen for 3-4 minutes.
- Now click on try something else opinion.
- Select configure through control panel manually option.
- Check the wireless network name and password on which your MAC connected, click on checked and confirm then press next.
- Follow the on screen steps and you will see list of available networks on your Printer screen, select your network and put password
- Now it will show you connected on your Printer screen, on MAC click checked and confirm then next.
- Now your Printer connected to WIFI, go to preferences then Printer click on + sign and add your Brother Printer.
- Now print and enjoy, for more info visit support.brother.com/mac.
Note: Make sure your computer and Printer both are connected within the same wireless network and you download the correct drivers as per MAC OS from solutions.brother.com/mac
How to install Brother USB Printer on MAC?
- Connect your MAC and Printer with the help of USB cable then turn ON your Printer and MAC.
- Download Brother Printer drivers for MAC from solutions.brother.com/mac as suggested for your MAC OS.
- Double click on Brother Printer drivers file and press open.
- Select local USB connection option and press next.
- After few click it will install Brother Printer drivers for MAC.
- Now open Printer option and click on + sign now select your Printer from the list and hit add.
- Now your Printer is ready to use.
Note: You need to purchase a USB cable from online or nearest store as its not including with new Printer, make sure you downloaded Brother Printer drivers from official website of support.brother.com/mac.